We’re seeking one non-zombied person to join our team in NYC as a FULL-TIME sales associate to help potential clients love us and the work we do. Through daily phone calls, emails, and in-person trade shows, you’ll not only be the voice of Swift Kick, but also the face. Paper pushers need not apply!
Your Mission (if you choose to accept it):
- Smile and be awesome, in the face of chaos you’ll remain cool as a cat.
- Be a direct part of many ongoing and one-time projects from the team.
- Smart, self-motivated, and absolutely OBSESSED with closing leads and opportunities.
- Comfortable tracking, following up, and closing hundreds of leads in various stages.
- Have prior sales experience and comfortable working inside of a CRM.
- Be in charge of specific weekly/monthly metrics of success related to sales.
- Love improving and updating our various internal systems (Google Drive, Excel, Capsule CRM, Mailchimp, etc).
- Grease the daily, weekly, and monthly ongoing operations of the company to ensure we are green and growing…and most importantly on track.
- Within a single day, be willing to make sales calls one moment, research data online, and build financial models.
- Great on the phone; you can connect with anyone quickly.
- Be a direct part of many ongoing and one-time projects with the team.
About Swift Kick:
If you Google “Swift Kick,” three results appear…
- A 1980’s rock band making a comeback career.
- YouTube clips of people kicking each other “swiftly.”
- And us. For the past 14 years, our actions have trained leaders to create a culture of engagement where everyone feels welcomed, connected and engaged within their team and organization. We are physically located in NYC in the heart of downtown at 150 Broadway.
What, you ask, would you be doing?
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, multi-talented individual who wants to see the inside of a fast-moving company that’s all about amazing people working within amazing systems. The ideal candidate is a a self-starter that knows and loves helping people see the value in amazing products they believe in through sales. We are a tight company, so you’ll work directly with Tom, the Founder of Swift Kick, as well as everyone else on the amazing team. The level of success you achieve is only limited by your ambition.
Your friends should describe you as outgoing, driven, friendly, determined, ambitious, focused, and ready. Swift Kick is the perfect company to expand your potential….unless you mess it up, then you’re out :-).
Some additional requirements include…
- you are familiar with the business side of the professional speaking work.
- you have experience as a campus leader during your time in college leading a student org.
- your personality shines and you just can’t help it because you’re just that amazing and people warm up to you quickly.
- your three closest friends would describe you as consistent and reliable.
- you have some Canva design skills.
- you live and die by your calendar.
- you’re ok changing your own flat-tire because you’re self-driven, determined, and an independent thinker even if you’ve never changed a tire before.
- you focus on the outcomes of a job versus just sitting at a desk watching the hours go by.
- you’re excited about living and working in NYC despite possum sized rats in the subways :-).
- oh, and your Bog Snorkeling skills are through the roof.
An Offer You Can’t Refuse:
- Office space in a super cool NYC space downtown.
- Full day adventurous quarterly strategy retreats around NYC like this one.
- Direct daily interaction with Swift Kick’s Founder, Tom Krieglstein.
- A weekly professional development mentorship meeting with a mentor to set, and check on, personal and professional goals.
- Joining a mission driven company changing lives.
- An opportunity to grow with Swift Kick.
- Immediate ability for your work to directly impact Swift Kick’s growth and direction as well as impacting thousands of lives!
Starting salary is based on experience and the employee will also be a part of the company’s quarterly profit sharing pool.
Double-Dog Dare You To Apply:
Send your scratch-and-sniff or pop-up resume and cover letter to sk [at] swiftkickhq [dot] com.
The cover letter MUST include the following:
- Describe why this job is calling out to you to apply.
- What skills/talents will you bring to the Swift Kick team?
- In what would you most love to personally grow from this job?
- What is your ideal starting salary?